Family Services and Groups
Redcliffe Family Services is a team of committed, skilled and passionate practitioners. We aim to build open and trusting relationships with all our families within professional boundaries. We value and respect families diverse backgrounds and individual experiences.
Both the universal and targeted services offered within our community enable families to build on their strengths and existing skills. Families are empowered to develop and grow in their own way and time.
January 2021 Timetable
Community Learning West - January Courses
Courses and Support Available
Healthy Cooking on a Budget Course
Positive Steps Course
Please check Redcliffe's and Compass Point Children's Centre Facebook Pages for updates on groups.
The Family Service’s Team are available to help you access a wide range of services and groups both within the Centre and local community. All parents, carers, other family members and Childminders are welcome at our Children's Centre.
Redcliffe’s multi agency staff team work in partnership with other professionals to provide the support you and your children need as they grow and develop.
Facilities on offer include generic groups such as Stay and Play, Baby Sensory, Baby Massage, Rhyme Time, and a Swimming Session.
In addition we offer:
- Home visiting to discuss all the services we offer and provide support in attending groups
- Information, Advice & Guidance to support with childcare, money, jobs, training and benefits
- Short term Counselling, which can be viewed as a first step to making positive changes in your life
- Speech & Language advice
- Child Counselling/Play Therapist which enables a child to explore issues that maybe causing difficulty in his/her life
- Holiday activities for all the family
- Advice for parents wanting to return to training, volunteering or employment
- Evidence based parenting programmes
- Adult learning
- Support and information on health issues such as breast feeding and smoking cessation.
Redcliffe Children's Centre Reach Area
The Family Service Team at Redcliffe Children’s Centre offers an outreach support service for children and their families within the community. If you would like support in any of the above areas, please complete the form below and return it to the Centre.